Meet My Best Friends

I struggled to think of a topic to write about this week so I tried to think about what consumed my life the most. Writing about school, music, or art seemed a little redundant so I decided to write a whole
post about my three best friends, Sarah, Kylee, and Anna.


Sarah is my best friend and roommate; we met our sophomore year of high school and became close our senior year. We ultimately ended both picking Ohio Northern and became roommates. I spend more time with Sarah than I do my own family. We’re together constantly here at school, but also constantly when we’re home as well since we only live five minutes from each other. We are almost total opposites but it definitely works for the best. We do both love going to concerts and traveling together though and that is for sure our common ground.


I am not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that my friend Kylee and I are the exact same person. There is no one on this Earth that could be more similar, we have the same brain, and it gets a little scary at times. I met Kylee through concerts about a year and a half ago, but it definitely feels like I have known her my entire life. Sadly, she lives in Wisconsin so I don’t get to see her too often but our four to eight hour Skype calls get us through.


My friend Anna is one of the most genuine and hilarious people I have ever met. She is so fun, positive, and is always there to make you laugh when you’re feeling sad. Anna slid into my Instagram DMs back in March asking me about concerts. We started talking every day and not even three months later we went to visit her in Chicago and stayed with her for a weekend. Anna and I spend hours on the phone with each other at a time, and I always look forward to her Sunday morning video calls where she tells me about her weekend. 



My friends genuinely mean absolutely so much to me and I would do absolutely anything for them. It’s crazy how other than Sarah, I almost never see the other two girls, but we are still closer than half of the friends I’ve met through school, etc. I wouldn’t change a thing about any of my friendships, and I can’t thank them enough for being the absolute best!

Comments

  1. That is such nice words you say about all your friends! Sounds like you have some great friendships. You guys alway look like you are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour