Dreams Coming True

I had a couple of major goals in 2019. My top three were to visit Los Angeles, make a ton of impulsive decisions, and get at least one of my designs used for merch by an artist or influencer. Now, with only less than a month left of the year, I can happily say I accomplished my top three goals. I visited LA in the summer and leave to visit again on December 30th, I made a few ~too~ many impulsive decisions (my bank account is really regretting it), and the most exciting in my opinion, my first merch campaign in collaboration with YouTuber and influencer, Caitlyn Rae.

I’ve known Caitlyn for about a year and a half now, when she only had 15,000 subscribers, now as 2019 nears she has nearly 300,000 subscribers. At the end of October, Caitlyn and I started discussing plans for a possible collaboration for her Black Friday launch. I threw around the idea of a Christmas sweater design and Caitlyn was really excited about it so we went for it. I spent about an hour or two that night working on the design and we submitted it to her merch company about a week later.


The design launched on Black Friday at noon, and as far as I know, it has sold really well so far! The response on Twitter and Instagram was really good as well. Mine will be here next week so I’m super excited to get it! I hope you all were able to accomplish some goals for yourself this year! Check out the link below for my sweater!

Comments

  1. This is so cool! I wish you the best of luck on this adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour