Four Songs that are an Instant Mood Booster

It’s now halfway through the semester, everyone is in the thick of classes, midterms, and homework and sometimes it just gets you down. Sometimes it’s important to just step back, listen to music, and relax even for just 20 minutes. Music is definitely an escape and can change my mood very fast. Here are my top four favorite happy mood songs to play when I start to feel a little down.
Image result for turn that frown upside down

Image result for be alright ariana grandeBe Alright by Ariana Grande: This song has been one of my all-time favorites since its release in early 2016. The song is all about getting over the small things that bring you down and it reminds you that “every little thing is gonna be alright.” The song is only two minutes long so it’s definitely a quick pick-me-up.

Just Fine by Backhouse Mike: This song is a super fun song about just living your life and no matter what you’re going through everything is gonna be “just fine.” This is a good song to play with friends if you are all feeling a little down and need a little dance party break.


Image result for lizzo good as hellGood as Hell by Lizzo: Lizzo has an incredible way of using her massive powerhouse vocals to create super fun songs to dance to and sing at the top of your lungs. This song is super carefree and is just a great song to put on and forget about everything that’s going around you for at least just a few minutes.

100 Bad Days by AJR: Although the title of this song is rather sad, the song is the complete opposite. The chorus of the song is “Maybe a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories,  hundred good stories make me interesting at parties.” This reminds everyone that even though we all have bad days, you have to have bad days to remind you how good the good days truly are. It gives an interesting story, while also providing a really fun song to dance to.

I hope this gives you some new songs to add to your playlist or just fun songs to play when you’re feeling down.

Comments

  1. What I like to do for a mood booster is take a break for a while. I find that I am very unproductive when I'm in a bad mood. My mood also starts to reflect in my work and that's no good! I usually sit back, have a snack, and watch something on Netflix. I think your music idea is a lot better though because songs are significantly shorter than an episode of The Great British Baking Show!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour