Disney+: Is it Worth it?




Disney+ is a streaming service that just launched this past Tuesday, November 12. This service is comparable to Netflix and other streaming services, but all of the content is Disney, Marvel, and Pixar based. There are documentaries, series, and movies from all different time eras of the Disney company. There are shows and movies from my childhood such as Lizzie Mcguire, Hannah Montana, Phil of the Future, Camp Rock, etc., as well as shows and movies from my parents’ childhood as well. 
Image result for disney plus

Disney+ is also offering a lot of originals that won’t be available anywhere else, which is an idea that has been done before on Netflix and Hulu. Some of the originals available now are High School Musical: The Series, Lady and the Tramp, and Mandalorian

I started watching Lizzie Mcguire yesterday and I really want to watch the new Dumbo and rewatch all of my childhood shows as well. Disney+ is only $6.99 a month which is cheaper than comparable Netflix subscriptions. Each account allows four devices to stream at once, which is a great plan for families or groups of friends.

If you have Disney+ or plan to get it, what shows will you be watching?

Comments

  1. I love Disney+. I have watched many movies like Cheetah girls, Cars, Wreak it Ralph, Twitches, and much more. I think this was a wonderful idea on Disneys part. I am currently watching Suite Life On Deck! I can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney+! My roommate, Abby, purchased it and has it on our tv in the living room. We are currently watching Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana and of course, the Disney princess movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Disney+ and it has been great during the pandemic! My roommates and I have decided that we are going to watch all the Marvel movies in the order that they were released. We are currently on Captain America. Totally worth it for college kids and families!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour