Not Your Average Wednesday

Yesterday was a really fun and cool day for me. I went back home on Tuesday night so that I could spend my day in Cincinnati on Wednesday for a concert. Little did I know so many good things would happen.

Wednesday morning, I woke up extra early so I could go visit my daycare kids and spend some time with them since it had been over a month since I saw some of them. It was very bittersweet because I was not ready to leave them again, I love those kiddos so much! 

Then we headed down to iHeart Media in Cincinnati for a visit to the Kiss107 studios where I got to meet and watch Lennon Stella perform. I have been a fan of Lennon’s music since I was probably 12 or 13 so it was really nice finally getting to see her and talk to her. 



Before the event started, our friend Josh Martinez who works at the studios pulled my best friend aside to let her know that we would be meeting 5 Seconds of Summer, or 5SOS, later that day. My best friend and I have loved 5SOS since our freshman year of high school and have seen them perform together four or five times, so finally getting to meet them was a really cool experience.


Later that day we met them before their show at the U.S. Bank Arena, and it was a blast. Lennon Stella opened and then 5SOS performed, and then the Chainsmokers. We left halfway through the Chainsmokers set, but they definitely put on an interesting show. 

Comments

  1. Wow! That sounds like a wonderful Wednesday. I am so jealous. I also love your hair color. I wish my Wednesday would have been that great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour