The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour

This last Friday, I went to Cincinnati with my best friend to go see and meet YouTubers/comedians, Cody Ko and Noel Miller on their Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour.


This was the second time I got to see Cody and Noel live, I saw them the first time earlier this year. They make commentary videos where they watch or react to strange videos and accounts and create parody songs, resulting in hilarious content. Their live show is nothing less than exceptional, I’d say funnier than their typical YouTube content. The whole show filled with tons of jokes, crowd participation, a few live songs, a live “That’s Cringe” segment, and a Q&A. 
Before the show started, I was able to meet and talk to them a little bit which was a super fun experience. They were super sweet, but also made jokes the entire time. My dad said I wouldn’t ask them to roast me because I’m too sensitive, so obviously I had to ask them to do it to prove him wrong. Sure enough, they didn’t hesitate, and fully just made fun of me right then and there, and they even asked for my phone so they could film it.


I always enjoy live shows and it’s always a blast getting to see comedy shows because you never know what to expect, I’ll definitely see Cody and Noel again in the future!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!