Childhood Dreams Coming True


 Last Thursday, I saw the Jonas Brothers in concert in Columbus. I go to a lot of concerts, probably more than the average person, but there was definitely something different about this show. I have never seen anything like it.

Image result for jonas brother live

For me, and I’m sure a lot of others that attended, the Jonas Brothers was one of the first bands/musicians that I truly listened to. I had all of the albums, watched the show, was obsessed with Camp Rock, and watched their YouTube clips on repeat. I never got to see them when I was younger live, so when they broke up I was sad because I thought that their show was something I would never get to experience. 

When they announced their reunion earlier this year my roommate and I knew we would be going to the tour without question. I was kind of worried that they weren’t going to sing any of the old classics and focus on their new music. Although their new music is very good, nothing compares to Burning Up, That’s Just the Way We Roll, and Year 3000. 

I was definitely not disappointed at the show, it was a sold-out crowd, and the energy in the room was something that I’ve only experienced one or two other times. Normally at a show, there are a couple songs usually last in the set that everyone goes crazy for and knows every word, but at this show, it was every single song. People were screaming from the tops of their lungs every word. It was such a happy and fun environment to be in. They sang a very good mix of old songs and new songs, and even let someone in the crowd pick whatever song they wanted from their entire discography. They had great stage presence, were very good with the crowd, and put on a great show! 

Even though it took twelve years to get there, I’m glad I finally got to go see the Jonas Brothers in concert.

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous you got to see the Jonas Brothers! This was a great PR stunt for them to suddenly be a band again. I hope I can see them in concert again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you got to see the Jonas Brothers in concert! I have always been a fan and was filled with joy when they got back together. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour