Call Me Maybe?

One of my best friends leaves tomorrow for six months on a mission trip, and this post is an open letter to her. 


Bets,
I love you so much and I’m so proud of you for working up the courage and strength to go on this trip. We talked so much about whether or not it was the right timing for you to go, or if you were even ready to leave for that long. Even though I’m going to miss you like absolutely crazy, I’m so glad you are going. You will get to experience so many great things while you’re gone that missing just a few concerts will seem like nothing to you. 

Even though I have only known you for a little over a year it seems like I’ve known you for so much longer. We’ve been to countless cities and concerts together seeing our dumb boybands and obviously AJ (hehe). We’ve bothered Josh Martinez to absolutely no end, and he’s also made fun of us to absolutely no end, but hey it is what it is. 


This trip is going to be so life-changing for you and you’re going to change the lives and hearts of so many people, something you’ve wanted to do for so long. I love you so much Bets, and I can’t wait to see you in six months (and Thanksgiving)! Go change the world girl and when you come back Ohio groupie antics will absolutely resume immediately.


From your fellow Ohio groupie,
Danielle <3



Comments

  1. This is an awesome idea for a blog. I hope the mission goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour