A Crazy Summer

This summer was definitely my favorite and most memorable summer yet. I started out my summer by immediately after my last exam going straight up to Detroit to see my friend AJ Mitchell perform for his first headline tour. It was super cool to see him finally getting to tour and do his thing. 



Soon after, I got a job at a local daycare in my hometown where I worked in the older infant room for the entire summer. This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the summer because I got so close to the kids in my room. I had the same five or six every single day, all day so it was super easy to get attached and almost feel like a second parent for them. All of my kids were between the ages of one and two so they were definitely a handful and there was a lot of cleaning and upkeep, but I wouldn’t have changed it for the world.



Concerts were obviously another huge part of my summer, I went to around 16 or 17 shows. I was basically hitting one show a week at the least and it was so much fun. I got to see my friends In Real Life perform in multiple cities and hang out with them which was so fun, I also got to see Ariana Grande, Jon Bellion, 5 Seconds of Summer, Shawn Mendes, CNCO, and many more.


Due to going to so many concerts, I got to travel a lot and spend time with my friends that live in other states and cities that I don’t get to see often. Some of those friends are performers, like my friend Spencer who I got to see while visiting Los Angeles, and others were just friends that I’ve made through going to concerts. I traveled all throughout Ohio, Michigan, went to Chicago, Louisville, and even as I said before, Los Angeles. LA was by far my favorite place we visited, we were there for four days, and it was a blast. We made so many friends and I can’t wait to go there again in December, and again in the spring.


What did you do this summer?


Comments

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had an awesome summer. I am very jealous. I can't believe you went to 17 shows. That's crazy.

    Your job seemed really fun as well. My niece is almost 2 now and she is so fun to be with so I can totally see how you would get so attached!

    Good luck with classes this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour