Infographic

This week we had to do an assignment where we had to create an infographic relating to a subject/topic that we heard about at the social media workshop that took place at Ohio Northern a few weeks ago. I made my infographic on The City of Dublin Irish Festival. 


Making this infographic was a lot of fun for me as a design minor. I love making sure everything is lined up and the colors match well but aren't too much on the eyes. I tried to put as many graphics that made sense without crowding the information that was necessary to have on the graphic. 

Other than the mission statement, I tried to keep the information short and sweet because personally if I see a poster with paragraphs, I'm less likely to scan it and actually read it in full to understand what message it's communicating.

I understand why infographics are important and I think they are great tools to use to help share information or represent your company or business. 

Comments

  1. I also agree that I think info graphics are a great resource to companies and they should be used more! I love seeing infographics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour