Spring Break!

This last week was spring break for me and the other ONU students. Although I didn't travel for my spring break, or did anything crazy and wild, my week was still packed. Here is what I did over break!

On the Friday we went home,  I spent the night at my friend Betsy's house with our other friends Erin and Emma, which was super fun because I hadn't seen them in a while. Saturday evening I went with my little sister to go dress shopping because she had a school dance the following Tuesday. She picked out a cute maroon dress from Dillard's. Sunday was just a chill day with my family and we got to spend some time together and played Mario Party on the Nintendo Switch.

Monday, I had a dentist appointment, super exciting I know, but then later that day I went to the mall with my friend Erin, then we got dinner and went to IKEA. I was living through her as she was buying a whole new bedroom set and wardrobe I was so jealous it is all so pretty!

Tuesday was a really fun day, Erin, Betsy, and I attended an event at the Kiss107 studios in Cincinnati where we saw rising artist, Austin Brown. I didn't know who he was before the event, but he is definitely talented. He is only 16, so I wasn't hooked, but I could definitely see him making it big with the younger teenage audience. We spent the rest of the night hanging out and we briefly attended a Mardi Gras themed charity gala at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.

Wednesday was more of a chill day at home, and I just laid around with my dog, watching Youtube and Netflix. I spent Thursday morning just relaxing but in the evening my mom, my two sisters, and I went to Disney's Frozen: On Ice at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was a super cool show, it was the first time I had ever seen any type of ice skating event. It started out with an entire routine by the most popular Disney characters including Minnie and Mickey, ending with the entire telling of the Frozen story. My youngest sister who is five was living her best life. She loves Frozen and has since she was a baby.

Friday was a chill day, I had dinner with my family and then spent the night at my friend Maggie's house. Then Saturday I just hung out with my sisters, then later that night I spent the night at my friend Erin's house.

I had so much fun this spring break, and even though I didn't do anything crazy I spent time with the people who mean the most to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour