Welcome to my Page!

Hi guys! My name is Danielle Fleshood, and I thought it was appropriate to make my first blog post a little introduction about me and my life.



I was born in Indiana, but I've lived in Illinois, Iowa, and Ohio as well. My family currently lives in Franklin, OH which is about an hour and a half from Ohio Northern. I am a communication major with a minor in graphic design, and I am considering minoring in social media as well. My goal is to work for a promo team or do merch design for a radio station or record company. I live with my 13-year-old sister, 5-year-old sister, my adorable dog, and parents. 



When it comes to hobbies, I love drawing, doing makeup and going to concerts. I've been drawing since I was 6-years-old, and I really enjoy drawing people. I also recently started drawing more on my laptop using different apps and tools.




I've been doing makeup for about 8 months but a lot of the artistry for that stems from my love for drawing and creating that I've done for years.

     


I have been to over 30 concerts and have 8 already planned for this year. You're probably wondering why on earth I would ever want to go to that many concerts, but usually at shows, those are the only times I get to see some of my friends that live out of state. We usually travel all over for them too, just in the last year, I've been all over Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois and Michigan all multiple times. We typically get front row seats or meet and greets for our concerts too which makes our experiences a lot more fun and worth the drives!

                                                  


 

I hope now you know a little more about me as a person, and I can't wait to blog more throughout the semester!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty on a Budget

Podcast Interview With Josh Martinez!

The Riding Out East, Then West, Then East Again Tour